Over the last few days we did a lot of work on different steps towards our current concept. We started of on tuesday last week doing our user research with primary teachers here in Munich. Over the next few days we went through a lot of different ideas which each tackled a different problem. With the help of the provided tools we got deeper into their problems and forged our concept which can now be roughly described as the following: A plattform for teachers that will feature a school wide printing queue, a bavarian wide shared storage for lesson material, a post lesson rating system and a fully automated planning system tied to the curriculum. This will give the teachers the opportunity to collaborate more easily and save time, paper and storage space. We are strongly looking forward to the video prototyping that will take place over the next few days.